- This event has passed.
Be Well Fabulous Black Woman Tour – Kalamazoo/Battle Creek
April 18, 2019 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$107.72
Black Women About Business provides sacred spaces of business + wellness support for black female leaders. We provide business planning, executive coaching, training, and retreats designed exclusively with the black woman in mind.
Dr. Lynn Richardson will be our opening motivational speaker/keynote for the 3-stop Be Well Fabulous Black Woman Tour. Dr. Lynn is MC Lyte’s business partner and the celebrity financial expert on the Steve Harvey TV Show. Together Dr. Lynn help build MC Lyte’s empire, along with other notable icons. She is also an electrifying speaker (www.lynnrichardson.com). Dr. Richardson will join the Black Health Academy and AfroBeat Fit in our featured presenter line-up. This is an event YOU WILL NOT WANT TO MISS!
This 3 city stop, one day conference, leads into the “Taking Care of YOU, Taking Care of BUSINESS” 4 day retreat at Grand Traverse Hotel and Spa. The Business + Wellness MI Tour will be in Kalamazoo/Grand Rapids, Detroit, and Grand Rapids. Participants will be able to choose to attend general sessions, breakout sessions, and participate with vendors. Conference attendees can mix and match sessions from a Business Track and a Wellness Track to create a specialized and unique day. Please see the draft agenda below to gain a comprehensive look into the empowering day.
- Registration (starts at 8 a.m.)
- Grab & Go Breakfast, Vendors, Networking, & the Reflection Room (9-10 a.m)
- Founder Welcome (10-10:05 a.m.)
- Hey Girl, Hey…Yes, You Deserve Everything in Life Keynote (10:05-10:50 a.m.)
- Business & Wellness Break Out Sessions 1 (11-11:50 a.m.)
- Vendors, Networking & the Reflection Room (12-12:30 p.m)
- Gourmet 5-Course Lunch & Healing the Heart of the Black Woman Keynote (12:40-1:40 p.m.)
- Business & Wellness Break Out Sessions 2 (1:50-2:40 p.m.)
- Vendors, Networking, the Reflection Room, & Snacks (2:50-3:10 p.m)
- Business & Wellness Break Out Sessions 3 (3:20-4:10 p.m.)
- What’s Next for You Interactive Strategy Session (4:20-4:50 p.m.)
- Closing Remarks & Evaluations (4:50-5 p.m.)